Friday, March 14, 2008

Sugar Babies Rock! :)


I have to say, that today…it's kind of rainy….and usually I LOVE those days. Today…not so much. But, I am smiling because I received an awesome picture from one of my sweet sisters (or...as we are known to some..The Sugar Babies - a story for another day) This picture just made my day. The picture was from a girl's night out that ended up in a slumber party at Mel's house. What fun! We had a blast. Receiving this picture reminded me I am thankful for good friends. So today, if you are kind of blah because its all rainy….think about your friends and smile.

“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” Henry Ford

I am glad to say that I have 7 girls in this picture that bring out the best in me! How blessed I am…… thank you girls!! You mean so much to me!!

No comments: