Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Movie Reviews Worth Reading...especially for boys.

Hello Friends! Just a reminder that at the bottom of this blog you'll find some great links to timely, informative information. There are a couple of reviews that would be good if you are looking for spring break entertainment. I was somewhat surprised by the review on 10,000. I know this one is of major interest to my boys, and I think after reading the review, an ok movie to see.

We saw Horton Hears a Who this past Friday night. As we entered the theater, I saw a friend of mine with her family. She went on to tell me that she recently heard an evangelist speak on the spiritual aspects of Horton Hears a Who. I laughed. I reminded her, it was after all Dr. Seuss, don't get too deep with it.

While watching the movie, I became overwhelmed with the spiritual parallels within the movie. Though funny and entertaining, this is one movie that could definitely spark conversations with our kids as to how God sees us and who we are in the big scheme of things. So....go to the bottom of the blog - learn something new this week.

No comments: