Monday, August 25, 2008

Rainy Days & Mondays

Remember the Carpenter's song, Rainy Days and Mondays? Well...they don't get me down....they just make me glad. Seriously! I am sitting in my favorite place in the world, (home) and it is raining, the house is now quiet and I have coffee!!!!

So, I'm going to catch up on a few things this morning and just enjoy some time here. The grocery store and errands...in the rain can wait! The house is all mine. ALL MINE!!! That is such a blessing in itself I almost don't notice the laundry I need to do or the dirty dishes from our breakfast time. There will be time for that....in just a bit. For now....I will just be still, and drink one more cup of coffee.

Psalm 46:10

Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth

2 comments:

Amy Elizabeth Robinson said...

I have the Rainy Days and Mondays song in my head now! I love the Carpenter's. I'm glad you are home safe. As always, I love your blog! You are such an inspiration. Love you.

Wayne Ratliff said...

I can see you now, sitting on the deck with your white starbucks cup, quietly enjoying the moment. Life is great! Love you,
Dad