Thursday, August 7, 2008

All GREENS are not Equal





Just ask my husband!!! If you have not heard, (and you might not care....) Brett Favre has joined the NY Jets. In the middle of the craziness with school starting - they've been glued to ESPN.

Scout is not as upset as Kevin is. You see, Scout is a JETS fan because of Joe Nammoth. And he also likes Bubba Franks, a former Packer. So he is pretty ok. This is TONS better than Favre joining the Vikings. Now, I ask you, do I sound like a woman who lives with all men???? I can sound good, but I have no idea what I'm really talking about, I am just repeating. Anyway, Scout may have the best of both worlds now. It seriously could have been worse. Brett could have been starting the football season in purple. That...would have been amazingly traumatic!!!!

No matter where Brett plays this year...I know one thing, we'll still be yelling Go Pack!!!!

<
Don't these guys look good in Packer Green???



This so would not have worked well with Jets Green. Right Kevin???

4 comments:

Wayne Ratliff said...

I must say I can understand Scout's feelings because my favorite team was the Jets....because they signed Joe NAMATH when there was an AFL. $400,000 signing bonus, the highest ever paid at that time. Now he can enjoy two teams his beloved Packers and ther greatest Quarterback he ever watched, Brett. I do not know how he will handle it if and when they play one another. Until then, Scout I will pull for the Jets with you!

Shannon Johnson said...

I shared your comments with Scout Dad. He is looking to go to a Titans/Jets game in Nashville this December. We'll see. I think he'll be ok....its Kevin I worry about. :)

Anonymous said...

We've been thinking about your family during this FARVE drama!! Hope Kevin survives! I think he should draft Aaron Rogers in the first round just to show his loyalty to the team!!
Love and MISS you guys! Tell all the men in your life we say hello!
Phil
p.s. The Wanna Bees are coming back!

Anonymous said...

I think you should draft Brett Favre in the first round to show your love for New York.

It's good to hear from you. I am expecting my call on the 16th. But, I'll be in Memphis on the 14th. Take care brother, talk to you soon, Kevin