Monday, July 7, 2008

Something just for fun



Ok...so my brother in law is a HUGE Beatles fan. I mean HUGE! If you know me, then you also know my husband loves Elvis.....that's the same kind of love that Ken has for the Beatles. Now you might get it. Anyway.... Ken saw this one picture of The Fab Four and thought...hey...we have 4 cool looking kids....let's see what we can do. One hour on a Sunday and BAM.....here is our tribute to The Beatles...Johnson Style. Enjoy!





Who are these great looking boys??? From left to right, there is Nick, Alec, Scout and Max Johnson. Now get the JohnSONS? Ha! We had fun....they, surprisingly had fun too!

2 comments:

Wayne Ratliff said...

As the boys would say.."cool!". Great work, Kevin and Ken. I will be printing and framing it. I have alread sent it out to a few folks. The new "Fab Four"!!!
Papa

Jennifer Giadrosich said...

Shannon, that is awesome. Definitely one you should frame. You and your family will treasure that pic forever.