Monday, July 14, 2008

Giver of Good Gifts....



Yes, God is good....and so are husbands! This past Friday night, my sweet husband and I had a fun date night. He is such a sweet husband and a giver of good gifts too. When we got in the car and began on our way - i looked in my purse and there was a camera case. Inside that camera case was a new pink camera just for me.

I love to take pictures and he always has our other camera with him for work stuff. I expressed a while back that i would love to have my own camera.....and now I do. He was excited to show me the functions and all the cool things it could do. I was just excited to see that it was pink!

Here is one of the first pics I took in the car. It was fun! I love that my husband truly is a cheerful giver!!!!!

2 Corinthians 9:6-8

6Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 7Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

No comments: