Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seriously????


My youngest, Max can say some really funny things. He can do some really funny things too. Not too long ago I found out that when I dropped him off for Wednesday night church, he had gone into the men's bathroom, put on his ninja gear (head to toe mind you) and was sneaking behind objects and rolling in the floor as if he was in a Steven Segal movie. Crazy. But in Max's mind....I think it was pretty darn real. There are more stories...believe me....but I want to explain this picture for now.

I came home from work to find Max and a friend playing around and I had to do a double take when I saw the mustaches on the faces! After laughing a moment....I said what are you guys doing? They quickly responded...without laughter...."We're just being men".

Of course......of course.....


Psalm 16:11
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


Lord, thank you for my life and for allowing me the joy of being a mom. Every day...is truly a gift. I'm filled with your joy. I pray Lord, that we will all continue to see your hand in our lives through the gift of laughter...friends...and family.

No comments: