Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh the places you will go....

Isn't that the name of a Dr. Seuss book??? I think yes! I have to say from time to time I get tired of my job. I guess everybody does. But I do enjoy getting out and talking to people. Yesterday after I wrapped up a trade show, I dropped in on a client who has truly become a friend. She is a meeting planner for a large church in Atlanta, whom I'm convinced is a gift from God to me!!! I love it when God drops people in your life like that...don't you?

Anyway, as we were leaving her office yesterday she told us we were just in time to avoid the shut down of I75 for the President! Well, my work friend and I thought we were just in time to grab a Starbucks and enjoy the action. We are so touristy! But we had fun. Although, I had to tell my friend Sheri several times to PLEASE quit talking about anything terrorist related......let's just watch the fun....I don't want to be questioned! Here is a picture of the President's ride into Atlanta! It was cool.



You can see the President's limo in the back...the third car I think. There were several motorcycles and helicopters everywhere.

No comments: