Monday, June 9, 2008

A Prayer to Bless Others

I found a prayer card this morning from a few years ago. I got it at my inlaws church in Georgia. I remember thinking it was a great prayer to be mindful of others. Thought I would share it with you today.

"God in the name of Jesus Christ, make me a blessing to somebody today!"

"Oh that You would bless my family, my church, and my life and bless them indeed. Expand my opportunities and my impact in such a way that I touch more lives for Your glory. Let me do more for you! Oh, that Your hand would be with my family, my church and my life as we are totally dependant on You. Lord, keep us safe from temptations and direct our steps away from all that is not of You. Protect us by your power. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen"


As we left the service that day in North Georgia, the cards were handed to each of us. Two short prayers that could impact us each day. I am praying that you are all blessed today as well as my own family. Hope your day is a great one!!

No comments: