Friday, September 12, 2008

I love that it's Friday!

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAA!!!!! I feel like I made it! It is the weekend and there will be some time for fun. I am looking forward to some 'high school' tailgating tonight and then hopefully a Win for Spain Park! Saturday will be fun too - our plan is to go skating to see if Max can skate. Why you ask? Because for his 10th birthday, this November he is thinking that he wants to have a skating party.....but he wants to be sure he can skate first. What a hoot!

Update; Nick gave the girl the CD.....she loved it and said yes. They seem to be a couple....I mean with one question.....the relationship changes. I saw them last night at Scout's football game and after the game, she came up and was bubbly as usual. This time, though, she greeted me with a smiley "Ms. Shannon!!" and then walked up a couple of bleachers to give me a hug. Nick smiled like a proud parent. I like her....I love Nick's heart more.....I hope this is a good life experience for both. I am praying!!!! Nick told me last night that she shared her CD with the girls and they said that is the most awesome way anyone has ever been asked to Homecoming. He then followed up with the fact that he would always ask his dad for suggestions. He sees now...that his dad truly does know what girls/women want! Go Kevin!

Ok...a friend of mine, Tony had this insane.....wacky picture on his Facebook profile. I seriously, enjoyed laughing at it. He had some fun at this website. You MUST do this! It's not hard...and it is beyond fun. Kevin and I stayed up past midnight one night making pictures of ourselves.....thought I would share a few with you! You MUST email me a pic of you...if you enjoy the random funness of this site!


Me in 1966. My face is big.....but its pretty funny.

Kevin in 1954

1958

1970

I am glad I met him in 1991~ Whew...that was fun.


Today, I love that I am going out to start my day with joy and expectation of GREAT things. I love that I had a sweet time alone with God this morning. I praise Him for this joy!!

Psalm 16:11
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

No comments: