Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just can't get enough!!!



Ya'll...this is totally just because I want to show her off. This is my niece Peighton Bayleigh. I know what you are thinking.....yes, her mom (my sister) found the longest way to spell those two names! But, sweet name just the same. This little baby girl is amazing!!! She has captivated not only me, but EVERY member of my family. We can't get enough of her. She is perfectly formed....beautiful!!!! I look at her and I thank God for creating her just for us. My three boys were the only grandchildren for my parents up until May 12. Then...they (we) received our first baby girl since my sister and I were born. How amazingly special Peighton is to all of us. Enjoy these pictures!!! And as you look at them, pray for our sweet girl and the plans that the Lord has for her. I truly believe God has something special for her. Good Plans!!!

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments: