Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yo - Scout Dog


Ok...this blog - a bit different. I guess its really more for Scout! I love all three of my boys. I am always amazed at how different they are. Scout - sometimes seems that he is years beyond what he really is. He is a self motivator - grades are very important. Loves girls....but has never had a serious girlfriend. Loves being treated as if he is grown...but is always in need of a hug and one on one time with his mom. That...is priceless. We have great conversations and I love who he is. He is so helpful and I could not be more proud of him. He is always asking what I am doing on my computer - work stuff or church stuff...whatever. Before every sales trip I make to Atlanta - he wants to be the one to drive with me to the hotel and pick up my rental car. He helps me pack up my stuff.....and loves the ride alone with me. Like I said....this is for Scout so when he asks me today...what I did I can show him this...and let him know that I was just telling everyone how awesome it is to be Scout Johnson's mom. :)

1 comment:

Bridget said...

HAHA...Scout is the funniest dancer I know! On Wednesday nights, while not alot of people are looking or around, i see Scout looking in the window and doing his 'signature' moves. lol...scout...you've gotta love him!!

-Hannah J.