Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I love these girls!!!


Ok...so I knew today was going to be really, really, great....and it was. I had lunch with two of the dearest friends in my life. I have been friends with these ladies for 30 years!! Crazy! We've not only grown up together and been in the same youth group at church, but we've been in each others weddings, thrown baby showers for each other and now....we are going through teen and tween stages with our children together. We had not seen each other in a really long time! It had been too long, but we picked right up without losing time. Those are good friends. We see each other periodically.....and we've vowed to make it more frequent. I am looking forward to spa day. Oh yes!

I love these ladies and I'm reminded of God's love for me when I spend time with them. He blessed my life with them years and years ago. They truly were friends that always encouraged me to grow in my faith, do the right thing and encouraged me to be a better person. While at lunch today we all talked about how thankful we are for our families and how our lives have played out. God is good.....and sends good gifts to those he loves.

Here we are back in high school (can you smell the perm solution???) We haven't changed that much.....seriously! That was 20 years ago. I can't wait to snap a picture in another 10 years!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You all look so great. So much the same! I love each of you...