Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Peighton Bailey is one today!


Officially, my sweet niece is now 1 year old. I can't believe it. Seriously!!!! What a blessing she is...in so many, many ways. We celebrated BIG on Saturday for such a little girl. We laughed alot too....mostly at anything remotely cute that little girl did. Here are some fun pics of the party...and our gushing over her. My three boys were amazingly loved by their Mema and Papa....still are. But there is something about having this little girl around that makes us all, (my boys included) crazy and silly when she is near! I really can't believe that my youngest is 10...and that my oldest will be a senior next year. And Scout.....gulp...will enter highschool next year. Crazy....

My daddy made her this sweet little chair. Her initials monogrammed too!


This made me laugh - no real reason...just struck me as funny


And if you wonder if she enjoyed diving into her cake.....

Yes...she most certainly did!

Psalm 127:3

Don't you see that children are God's best gift?

1 comment:

Bethany Edgeworth said...

She is beautiful!!! You're not a proud aunt are you?