Friday, May 8, 2009

Ahhhh Friday......

I have no idea where this weekend will take you, but I can say with great enthusiasm...I am ecstatic that it is not taking me too far! We've had a busy couple of weeks so I look forward to having down time at home and a few family get togethers as well. Kevin wants to take the boys to see Star Trek tonight...I am more than good with that. I will enjoy a night with myself. Maybe a glass of wine and a movie only females can enjoy. I'm not sure....but whatever I do....it will be a me night.

Tomorrow, I'll be at my sister's house celebrating my sweet niece's first birthday. I can't believe it. I am so thankful for how she has changed all of our lives. That little girl may never know the wondrous miracle she has performed.....just by being the little girl God created her to be. Simply Precious. So...with that said....I am using my right to brag as the Aunt of one of the most adorable girls ever. (I'll have to share with you soon about Addie Grace!!! I have another niece arriving from China early June....more information soon coming in another blog!)

Anyway...here are some downright adorable pics from when I kept Peighton after the wedding. I loved all over this little thing....and then....after a mere 48 hours...became exhausted....and thought, I love that I can love her...squeeze her...then give her back! Whew....But we did just fine. We had 4 fun days with her and each one was wonderful.

OK...we had just finished her sweet potatoes and she was so sweet...I had to get a picture!


She has 'Aunt Shannon's' Sass....


ADORABLE


I like this one...because it shows my LACK of reading material for little girls. I need to get on that one....this is not acceptable for my prissy girl!


Whatever you do this weekend...have fun and enjoy your mom and the other moms around you! Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: